The opportunities to speak or train that appeal most, are the ones that offer an opportunity to have deep discussions with others. I enjoy speaking to large groups, but am passionate about smaller or weekend events where I have a venue to invest through prayer & conversation.
In addition to my existing calendar, I am accepting opportunities from:
- Bible Colleges / Universities / Seminaries
- Chapel Services
- Men’s Events
- Logos Bible Software Training
Please contact me with your questions or comments. If you have a specific need, please provide as much detail as possible.
- Azusa Pacific University (CA)
- Bethel Seminary (CA)
- Faith Evangelical Seminary (WA)
- Oral Roberts University (OK)
- West African Theological Seminary (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Westminster Seminary (CA)
- Biola Digital (CA)
- Desiring God, Saddleback Church (CA)
- House 2 House Church Conf. (FL)
- Elders Lead a Healthy Family: Building the Church through Shared Leadership
- The Digital Reformation: The Gospel Mission in Social Media
- Flipped Theology: New Technologies for Teaching Ancient Truths
- Missional Conversations: 7 Keys to engaging the post-modern mind
- Church Planting is a Team Sport: 11 facets to building a self-replicating core-team.
- Generational Leadership: Leading Beyond Your Lifetime.
- Preaching in Community: A vision for Team Preaching rooted in the power of the Spirit.
- The Unity of the Spirit: Healing The legacy of segregation and denominationalism