Solar Nebula models tell us that Venus, in close proximity to the Earth, should have formed around the same time and be composed of similar materials, however these two planets are inexplicably different:
- despite its large magnetosphere, Venus has no magnetic field
- no global plate tectonics
- an atmosphere 90 times more massive than Earth’s
- an atmospheric composition that includes gasses (e.g. argon) that should not be present in such quantity
- rotates clockwise in retrograde rotation once every 243 Earth days
- Venus does not show the signs of age predicted by Solar Nebular theory. Evolutionary theorists speculate, without solid evidence, that Venus appears young and it’s surface shows no record of billions of years of erosion or weathering because some internal planetary process appears to have created significant amounts of basaltic lava that folded the surface of the planet in the recent past.
These very simple bulleted summaries demonstrate the problem with Nebular theory that cannot be explained using current models and argue against the billions of years demanded by these theories.
The heavens declare...
A great place to start your own study of astronomy and cosmology is this series by Spike Psarris who was previously an engineer in the United States’ military space program. He entered that program as an atheist and an evolutionist. He left it as a creationist and a Christian. His website, and these 3 videos, help explose the bankruptcy of the evolutionary model, especially in astronomy.