I must be going senile, because according to the history books, there is a lot of stuff I remembrer that just never happened.
- According to Topps Baseball Cars, Pete Rose is not the all-time king with 4,256 hits.
- Lance Armstrong didn’t win 7 Tour de France titles.
- Joe Paterno of Penn State is not the coach with the most wins in College Football (24 Bowl games and 409 total wins).
- Barry Bonds never bested Hank Aaron’s all-time home run record.
- Fashion designer John Galliano never received the Chevalier of the Legion of Honor award from Élysée Palace.
- The Penn State Nittany Lions didn’t beat the Florida Seminoles in the 2006 Orange Bowl by a score of 26 to 23.
- Reggie Bush never won the 2005 Heisman Trophy.
- The Alabama Crimson Tide didn’t win a single football game between 2005-2007.
- USC football Trojans never won the 2004 National Championship.
- Pluto is not a planet.
- And, maybe worst of all my favorite dinosaur of all time, the three horned Triceratops, never walked the earth.
Will the insanity ever end?
How can I go on?
Please, someone tell me that Mr. Duncan still invented the YoYo and the Donut!