PH 507: Christian Ethics and Leadership
June 18 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00pm on Monday, happening 7 times
This graduate level course offers an exploration of the practices of Christian leadership based on the Scripture along with the interplay between ethics, leadership and contemporary culture with attention to devising a personal philosophy of leadership. 3 units.
- Anderson, J. Kerby. Christian Ethics in Plain Language. Thomas Nelson, 2005. ISBN: 1418500038
- Colwell , John E. Living the Christian Story: The Distinctiveness of Christian Ethics. T&T Clark, 2001 ISBN: 0 567 08790 5 (This book is hard to find in the US, so the link is for Amazon UK. A digital alternative is through Logos Bible Software.)
- Pearcey, Nancy. Love thy Body: Answering Hard Questions About Life and Sexuality. Grand Rapids: Baker Books, 2018.
- McQuilkin, J. Robertson and Paul Copan. An Introduction to Biblical Ethics: Walking in the Way of Wisdom. Third edition. ed. Downers Grove, IL: IVP Academic, 2014.
- Moreland, James Porter and William Lane Craig. Philosophical Foundations for a Christian Worldview. Downers Grove, Ill.: InterVarsity Press, 2003. Kindle.